Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Instagram
NEW BLOG HERE
new blog link: http://judycyang.blogspot.com
home.
posts.
modeling.
my designs.
fashion.
makeup.
events.
food review.
travel trips.
photography.
about me.
facebook.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
NEW BLOG LINK!
NEW BLOG LINK
NEW BLOGLOVIN' ACCT
Since I wanted my username to be the same throughout all my social media, I've moved my blog to http://judycyang.blogspot.com You can view all the posts there as well.
Follow my new bloglovin' here!
Thank you :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Older Post
follow my blog!
search.
Facebook
Popular Posts
Hinomaru Lucky Cat Izakaya Ramen - Midtown East Japanese Restaurant Review
Photo credit Alex Chen Nyah nyah nyah~ or meow meow meow if you're American. Recently I have been obsessed with looking at cat photos (n...
Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duos - Grand Canal Swatches & Review
I've always been at awe with European architectures; their intricate designs along their walls and windows, columns and arches make the ...
Cafe Bench Experience Review
Ever since last year, my Facebook news feed has had photos of delicately made crepes, mugs of warm latte all from the same cafe popping out ...
Big Bear Bubble Tea & Crepe Elmhurst Review
A new cafe popped up in Elmhurst. I walked past it frequently on errands, and wanted to try it out as it seemed really cute (bears <3!!)....
Bradelis New York Lingerie Fashion Week 2014 Show
Bradelis returns with their new fashion show to kick start Lingerie Fashion Week 2014! Held at a different venue this year, we get to enjoy ...
{ 2014 Birthday Outfit } Simple & Elegant Shift Dress
I had quite a few celeebrations this year thanks to my sister for my birthday, but wanted to share my outfit for my actual birthday! I wante...
Beauty | IPSY January 2015 Bag
I really love IPSY monthly bags ! I get to try 5 different products each month, and the recent bags has makeup I would actually use. So I de...
2013 comes to an end...
Happly belated holidays/Christmas XD Photography by AXL Photography (Alex Li) One and a half day before the ball drops down in Times Square,...
{ bold blue } cropped sweater, flared skirt, fox tail
Make a statement by using bold colors! I love this bright blue, which pops against the black pieces in my outfit. Bright hues are especially...
Asian Artists China Night Awards Ceremony
November 7, 2013 wrapped up the three days 4th Annual New York Chinese Film Festival with an awards ceremony at the historical Capitale NY. ...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(8)
▼
January
(8)
NEW BLOG LINK!
{ red flare } topshop leather jacket x forever21 d...
Beauty | IPSY January 2015 Bag
{ bold blue } cropped sweater, flared skirt, fox tail
Beauty | Smokey Nudes Tutorial
{ salt & pepper } faux fur, faux garters
Sugar Club | Elmhurst Thai Snacks, Bakery & Grocery
{ step forward } cropped top, flared skirt, thigh ...
►
2014
(68)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(19)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
lookbook.
follow my blog!
instagram.
Facebook.
about me.
Judy C Yang
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment