Snow Queen Makeup Tutorial

One of my most favorite shots!!
About a week and a half ago, NY was hit by a big snowstorm, covering all the streets with white fluffy snow (for a bit, until it turned black and yellow from obvious reasons). Most people dreaded the walk to work or the shoveling it comes with it, but for a photographer or model, it was playland for us. I quickly asked one of my good friend, Jensen, if he was interested in a snow photoshoot. I've put some of my favorite shots from him in my post.


We didn't really discus any themes but I really wanted to do a lingerie in snow. Luckily, I talk myself out of it as I was already shivering nonstop in my lace maxi dress. Imagining myself without that thin layer layer or protection is already giving me frostbite. So instead, I made a crown in about 10 minutes the day of the photoshoot and came up with a frosty makeup. Good thing I own a few faux fur coats because it came in every handy - both for visual and warmth purposes.

With my crown I am able to do a Snow Queen shoot, whereas last year I wore a tiara for a Snow Princess. But many people still called me Snow Princess >_<!!!! I tried guys, I tried...



Since many people liked my makeup, I decided to film a tutorial for it. It's my first time having someone film me do make up (filmed by my AXL Photography), so sorry if I'm awkward hahaha And I'm not the best at video editing... anyways enjoy!





Face
Estee Lauder Matte Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Estee Lauder Concealer

Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Primer
Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Eye Wardrobe Palette
Dior bleu de Paris Palette
SEPHORA Moonshadow Baked Palette In the Dark
Wet n Wild Megashimmer in White
KATE Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay Eyeliner in ZERO
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Silver
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
Duo Lash Glue

Lips
Rimmel Lipstick Nude Delight
be a Bombshell cream stick in Girl's Crush
SEPHORA Moonshadow Baked Palette In the Dark
Wet n Wild Megashimmer in White



Cute photo by Calvin
Photo by Nancy showing my crown :D




1 comments:

  1. How were you able to stay warm enough?! lol The look was great and I hope you do more tutorials - it's useful to see how you applied the make up ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.