{ 2014 Birthday Outfit } Simple & Elegant Shift Dress


I had quite a few celeebrations this year thanks to my sister for my birthday, but wanted to share my outfit for my actual birthday! I wanted something Grecian - simple & elegant, so I went with this beaded collar shift dress.




Dress - Forever21
Earrings - I altered a earing I had
Shoes & Bracelet - Forever21 from long ago :(
Bag - Religion

I love beaded collared dresses and top because it acts as a necklace so I just have to find matching bracelet and earrings to complete the look. I'm obsessed with Union Flag bag, so I bought this clutch awhile ago and finally got to use it. Hey I like to have at least one new thing on me on my birthday :P I've also been obsessed with hot pink lips hehe~ Maybe I'll do a video of all the bright pinks/hot pink lipsticks I own!




For dinner, we had Sushi Island, one of my faves in Elmhurst. Ironically, I go there for their Thai food, not sushi haha. I usually get either their Curry with Shrimp, or Dead Man Noodle with Shrimp. Both are my favorite in the area for Thai noodle or curry! As for sushi, I made a no no and got the brown rice. Hey it sounded healthy, but it breaks apart in the soy sauce and was quite hard. So do yourself a favor, just go with white rice for sushi! I learnt the hard way :(


Ended the lovely evening with my favorite matcha x red bean cake from Takahachi, cut with a Korin knife :P I like how the cake matches my tablecloth hehe~ The cake isn't too sweet so I don't feel as bad eating it.


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Your dress looked simple and elegant and your cake looks yummy ^^ lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ yes you should go try their bakery, you would love it :)

      Delete

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.