{ 2014 Christmas } red, black and white pairing

  


Happy holidays & merry christmas to all my friends and readers :)

It's that happy, festive time of the year! I hope everyone has a fun and safe time. What is everyone's favorite thing about the holidays? I love the joyful mood and beautiful decorations, especially all the lights!! Don't forget all the delicious family gatherings!

Red is the perfect color for today, so I paired a burgundy beret with black and white to keep it from being too cheesey :P I've been leaning towards houndstooth print lately, so I paired the houndstooth print flared skirt with my favorite furry cropped sweater and tights - thigh high printed tights. With a black heel, it elongates the legs. Photos taken by AXL Photography.


  


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.