{ 2014 Christmas } red, black and white pairing

  


Happy holidays & merry christmas to all my friends and readers :)

It's that happy, festive time of the year! I hope everyone has a fun and safe time. What is everyone's favorite thing about the holidays? I love the joyful mood and beautiful decorations, especially all the lights!! Don't forget all the delicious family gatherings!

Red is the perfect color for today, so I paired a burgundy beret with black and white to keep it from being too cheesey :P I've been leaning towards houndstooth print lately, so I paired the houndstooth print flared skirt with my favorite furry cropped sweater and tights - thigh high printed tights. With a black heel, it elongates the legs. Photos taken by AXL Photography.


  


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.