{ wild flair } outfit for a rainy day


   


Who says you can't dress cute for a rainy day? There are so many options for rainboots now, each one showing off your personality. Since I love intimate apparel, I of course chose one with lace up detail. To add a bit of the city girl touch (because everyone knows I loveee the rush of the city, I don't think I can live in suburbs), I wore these skyline tights. It's sooo cute.

All this dreary weather recently really calls for more happy photos :) So I'm not as serious in these shots or my little #10seclookbook. Can't be grumpy all the time like Grumpy Cat right!?


Jacket - Korean Boutique (Similar one, two, three)
Dress - Korean Boutique (Similar one, two, three)
Leopard Scarf (Similar one, two, three)
Tights - ASOS
Rainboots - DAV (Similar one, two)
Crossbody - Forever 21 (Similar one, two, three)



   




It can get real chilly on a rainy day, so be sure to keep warm with a latte. Green tea latte is my favorite! I usually don't wear green, but I love the military / olive color for autumn. It's so rich and dark, but if paired correctly can be sophisticated as well.

Under my olive trench, I wore a black lace flared dress to give it an a-line silhouette, the buckled belt helped create more shape. To balance out the blacks and greens, I cut apart my leopard circle scarf to use as a drape over the collar. Of course, lovely images by my talented, good friend Daniel Zuchnik. Although that headshot of me was taken just as a test, I loveee how he captured the golden hour glow. I'll try my best to update my blog more often! I work as a photographer and assistant stylist now so I get so tired when I'm home. Working on my new video, so be sure to check out my YouTube :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.