{ Beach Swim 2014 Lookbook } at Horseshoe Bay Bermuda


I recently went on vacation (which explains my lack of posts, sorry!) to Bermuda, and decided to film a beach / swim lookbook there as their bays and water were beautiful!! Since its a swimwear lookbook, I am obviously going to be wearing less so if you're uncomfortable with that, please check out my other lookbooks link instead thanks!



Filmed by AXL Photography
https://www.facebook.com/axlphotography

I thought the EXO song (K & M version mixed by BmixerKpop) was so fun, perfect for running along the beach.

I'll have my Summer Vacation Resort lookbook video next and you'll see the wonderful little towns of Bermuda! Then when I have time I'll compile my blog and talk about each location I shot at in case anyone wants to visit Bermuda! It's a lovely place to visit, everyone's really nice and will say hello to you (don't be alarmed XD). The town houses look like from a storybook and the water is incredibleeee. I'm spoiled now, so when I see NY water I freak out haha...


Look 1
Cover up - Victoria's Secret
Bracelet - Forever 21

Last time at the outlet I saw this really cute sleepwear, but since it's chiffon I thought it would make for a cute cover up as well. The rhinestone detailing around the neck, and racerback style is so stylish! I'm loving these handchain bracelets, so cute.


Look 2
Bikini - H&M
Bodychain - Boutique

Leopard prints is one of my favorites, so I had to get this bikini set H&M, the ties on the side are cute. Bodychains are awesome for the beach as it adds some detail to your swimwear.



Look 3
Dress - Forever 21
Headband - Forever 21

There were several different colors but I chose this peach color because it's so soft and romantic! The headdress is awesome, too bad it's sold out now on the site :(



Look 4
Anklets - Wet Seal
Monokini - Forever 21
Kimono - Forever 21

I loveee the silhouette of the monokini, it follows the curves of the body to help appear slimmer. The kimono is really cute with tassels so it flows in the wind.

Subscribe to me at bit.ly/SubtoJudyCYang

Follow me on 
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JudyCYangOfficial
Instagram http://instagram.com/judycyang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.