Hyuna "Red" Comeback Photos & Makeup Tutorial



Hyuna's my favorite Korean Girl Idol, she has a sexy image but a cute personality. I really loved the alluring makeup for her "Red" Comeback music video teaser, so I decided to try it out! Watch it above!




Face Makeup:
Yaby Foundation - Buff
Etude House CC Cream - Silky
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - Chocolate (Medium / Deep)

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay's Naked 2 - Chopper, Pistol, Busted
Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow - 28E 

Lips


Actually I filmed this tutorial a few times, (thats why my teaser video had a different look) the first two times was based on the teaser images. However, when the MV teaser came out, I really love that eye makeup more. Having a grayish brown crease over the copper was a lot more interesting than the reddish brown over copper. The Naked 2 Palette had the perfect shades to work with.

I had a lot of fun filming because she had a few different outfit and hair, so I got to pull out my dresses to match hers for each lipstick change I saw in the MV. My favorite part was throwing the fur coat haha. Anyways I hope I did her makeup some justice since it is such a sultry look! It's the perfect night out makeup with the cat eyes and 3 sexy lipcolors to choose from.

More makeup tutorials and lookbooks are coming soon, subscribe to see them xoxo <3 Remember giveaway coming soon ;)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.