{ mint wedding } S & J Beautiful Wedding



I love weddings, they are such beautiful moments the happy couple wants their friends to be apart of, to share memories with. Yesterday I attended my friend's Shirley & James wedding. The venue was GORGEOUS (and so is the bride!), at Daedong Manor. The room was European style, reminiscence of the Rococo/Victorian era, which I've always loved. The flowers, baby pink roses x white hydrangeas and orchids with mint details, ugh to die for decorations!!


#JCYstyle #10seclookbook on my Instagram.
#JCYstyle #10seclookbook {mintwedding} up on my blog http://bit.ly/mintweddingootd !


Since the venue was so beautiful, I took advantage of it for my #JCYstyle #10seclookbook! 10 seconds videos are short, so I filmed it quickly inside the Diamond Ballroom. Taking photos however, requires more time so that was shot in the hall, which was nice as well. Love the chandeliers on the wall. By accident, my mint dress was similar to the color choice of the bridesmaids dresses and decorations throughout, but hey matching is nice right? :P Lace peplum dresses are nice as it hugs the body, but the peplum gives me some room to eat since it always makes the waist appear smaller ;)


I bought these heels awhile back, but never got a chance to wear them (I don't enjoy walking around on a daily basis in 6" heels thanks), but it matched my outfit. Even my nail polish match by accident XD I love the turn closures on the heels, and of course the pinky nude color!! My favorite type of nude~

Photo credit - Lucas Huang
For earrings, I used my favorite type - earcuffs! Though after a few hours it starts hurting the top of the ears since its a clasp. So these are better for photos only! The clutch was actually a makeup bag from VS, but I like using it as a clutch better ;) I've always wanted the Cartier bangle, but can't afford to drop $2k like that, so the Michael Kors bangle was very similar. What I love most is that it's two toned - the bangle itself is gold and the details such as the hinge and studs is rose gold. I didn't notice in the store, only when I wore it out, what a lovely surprise!

Dress - Forever 21
Earrings - Forever21
Bracelet - Michael Kors
Clutch - Victoria's Secret
Necklace, Heels - Boutique


More photos of the wedding below, and as I edit, they will be posted onto my JCY Photography Page.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.