{ candy land } cropped top x flared skirt



Summer is the perfect time for some hot pink ensemble! The cut out cropped top x flared skirt combo is perfect for a bit of breeze in the midriff, free ventilation for me, haha. It's a cute, bold spinoff of a classic shaped skirt!



Walking around lower Manhattan with my friend Edward, we found this really cool blue wall backdrop. The contrasting colors of blue and pink was as if I was a little girl in candy land. Well, getting pretty photos taken is like candy land for me ;) Photos by EDO Photography, see more of his work at edo-photography.com.

When putting the outfit together, it was hard since I don't have any white heels. However, as an afterthought, I do like how the monochrome heels looked at the end. The black back and straps was a nice complement to my darker hair, while the white ties back to the top.

To finish up the look, I threw on some gold jewelry so it pops against the pink. Instead of just tying up the hair, I added on a studded headband to give it a bit more personality.

Headband: Korea, similar one, two
Cropped top: Boutique
Skirt: Forever21, similar one
Shoes: similar one, two, three
Necklace: Givenchy gold, rose gold, silver colors
Bracelet: Victoria's Secret
Photo by Edward, i edited it a little bit :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.