{ Beach Leopard } Sexy Maxi Dress



Apparently I'm a professional dress thrower :P
Beach bunnies are girls who love spending a lot of time on the beach. But why bunnies? Why not leopards? :P Sorry, I just love the cat family.

{ beach leopard } sexy leopard dress for my #jcystyle #10seclookbook ! More photos and info up on the blog http://bit.ly/beachleopardx


I love listening to the songs of the waves. So recently, I went with three photographers in my m-slit leopard print maxi dress. I'll admit, I mainly bought the dress because it reminded me of HyunA's dress in Troublemaker's debut MV.


Of course I can't find the exact same dress, and even if I did I bet it was super expensive and out of my price range T_T I just loved the length and animal print! Instead, I got this open back maxi dress that I could wear my strappy bra. What I love about m-slits is that it's so flowy!! Though sometimes have to watch out I don't expose myself. However, I loved that this dress had built in shorts, so I didn't really have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions on the lower portion. The top portion is another story, it moves around a bit :X The shorts causes problems going to the bathroom though hahahha. That's why I don't wear rompers.



I love the location they chose, it overseas the bridge and we were lucky - it was a nice cloudy day. Perfect lighting, and perfect backdrop of city x nature. There were so many the photographer, Alvin Lim Soh, took that I loved, but I narrowed down to these 10 as my favorites. He was really good with lighting, and capturing angles to elongate my legs. Who doesn't love longer legs? ;) 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.