{ NYFW 01: Fenced in } Cropped Top, Maxi Cardi


From my previous NYFW post on the Noble & Heart presentation, I had a sneak peek of my outfit from day one! As many people know, I love cropped tops! I wore my cutout cropped red top with a black chiffon maxi for a mixture of sheers and length. Mixing lengths is a great way to add variety to an outfit!

The chiffon cardigan gave me some coverage so I don't feel to revealing, yet it wasn't too heavy that I felt like I was drenched in sweat from the heat of that day. It also allow me to feel like I was flying~ Photos by AXL Photography, edited by me~ I'm editing in between editing my photos from NYFW.




Of course the high waisted shorts (my favorite type of shorts!) helps with coverage too so I don't show too much skin in the midriff. To play up the cutouts, my bangle is still cutout. Since I was a photographer, I used my backpack as my camera bag. I hate real camera bags because they're never cute D: LOL And my shoes is my new and favorite sandals! I got it on sale at DSW ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.