{ red flare } topshop leather jacket x forever21 dress




Red is one of my favorite colors - it's bold and confident, yet can be romantic and sweet as well. I love flared dresses as it creates a smaller waistline, so this Forever21 dress was the perfect combination for me. It's cut in a textured material to create contrast against my smooth faux leather Top Shop jacket. Add a little brightness with the Forever 21 white cluster necklace! The necklace and jacket combined, creates a juxtaposition of sweet and edgey.


I love color blocking, especially on this modern H&M bag! The white is faux crocodile skin, while the black edges are regular faux leather. For chained bags, I've been reaching for my darker gunmetal thick chains rather than the dainty gold recently. Guess just want to switch it up!

I wore this outfit back when I went to Prince Tea House for first time with Bethany (who took the photos for me too). More photos and review of the cute little place coming soon (lots of photos because I went 5 times since all my friends wanted to go after my little video T__T).

Other colorblock crossbodies one, two, three
Forever21 dress { similar onetwo, three, four }
Top Shop jacket { similar one, two


Oh, and did I mention my red lipstick from Revlon in Standout is a total color match for my dress?





1 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cute on you! I have not hopped on that wagon yet!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.