{ Alexander Wang x H&M Collaboration } Dress Up Dress Down, Day to Night Mini Lookbook


Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration was a huge hit this fall 2014, with pieces selling out super fast. Luckily for me, I was able to snatch a few clothing and accessories to do a day versus night mini lookbook!




{ this is a Alexander Wang cropped top }
This white on white cropped top may cause difficulties on reading the text, so I layered it over a shark tooth hem black dress so the sheer words is more legible. With the collection being a sport centered theme, the boxing glove keychain is a super cute addition to any bag. I tied up the look with a soccer inspired stripe over the knee socks.

{ sport meets nightlife } link coming soon
Although most of his pieces catered to a more active look, he had some sexy bodycon pieces, such as this cute logo skirt. One may mistaken it as WAWAWAWA but those that love fashion knows it's saying AW. It hugs the hips to the waist, which easily goes with any cropped top. I matched it up with some body chain and hand jewelry to add in a taste of my personal style. Complete it with an Alexander Wang x H&M water bottle. More photos and info on an upcoming blog post.

Hope you liked how I showcased dressing up and down the collection for day to night. Subscribe at http://bit.ly/SubtoJudy to see more videos like it soon

Videos by two awesome photographer friends! Daytime look by AXL Photography, night time look by Daniel Zuchnik. Thank you both for always helping me out!
Edited by Judy C Yang.
Music by Electric Joy Ride - Origin.
Thanks to Katherine W for help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.