{ like a star } layering nudes on nudes


"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

Two weeks ago, I finally met up with my high school close friend, Renee, after loosing contact for about a year as we both became so busy. Once we met, we caught up with each other instantly and talked as if the time gap didn't exist. We talked everything from fashion to life problems, and I knew that we would always be there for each other, just like the quote on friendships.



She was so cute and obsessed over my outfit, and when I ate my spaghetti sauce flew and splat a dot on it and she was about to cry. So adorable!! She happily obliged to help me take a few A LOT shots of my outfit for my blog. It was her first time and she got so into it, that I almost ran out of poses haha


When I got this jacket, it was looser than I imagined. I threw on a belt thinking it would help, but still looked too plain. Luckily for me, I snagged this beautiful camel colored scarf for $5 at Forever21 that picked up on the dark snakeskin design of my ASOS bag. The gold hardware of the bag tied back to my favorite type of sandals - ankle strap with a beautiful gold plate from Express. Somehow, everything fell in place, with a little pop of neon green from the bag strap.



Besides being cute, what I loved about Renee was how creative she was. She willingly helped me film twice because after the first, she realized she could've done better and made me come back down the staircase to film a second time. Viola, the end result is a video we both loved - she incorporated the beautiful interior design of the place which complimented my outfit so well. She even tried a few times to tweak to exactly her imagination. That's what you get when you put two creative people together. However, sorry for the low quality of the images, my camera battery died so had to shoot with the iPhone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.