Sephora Fragrance Mini Haul - March Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh & Marchesa Awards Season Collector’s Edition


Ever wonder how some special edition sets of fragrances look in person? Sometimes the complimentary gift isn't how you thought it'll be. So here, Michelle and I shared our latest fragrance purchases (actually not so recent, bought back in Feburary but never got around to editing this video until a month later... heh~) so you can see just how they look in person!




Each set came with different things, but they are both so worth it. For just $5-10 more than buying the perfume alone, you get something special. Since Michelle's ran out, I will include link to a similar set.

Notes: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum. 
Style: Exhilarating. Bubbly. Playful.

Notes: Iris Flower, Freesia, Black Current, Young Violet Leaves, Lotus Flower, Night Blooming Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose Water, Orange Blossom, Iris Root, Ambrox, Captive Musks. 
Style: Feminine. Empowered. Intoxicating.

If you guys find this helpful, I can film my other perfume bottles to show you the size comparisons and how the bottles look in person as I have over 20 perfumes! I'm a fragrance collector, one of my favorite gift to receive ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.