{ Spring 2014 Style Guide Lookbook } 1 Flared Lace Dress 4 Outfits


Spring is almost here! To celebrate, I decided to do a Style Guide Video inspired by Japanese and Korean fashion. I remember flipping through Japanese magazines and loved when they used only a few pieces to create a lot of different looks.



In my latest video, I used one flared lace dress, and created 4 outfits by styling it with different jackets, shoes, bags and accessories.


Sorry wrong shoe in photo :P Check video for the right bootie meant for this!!
Outfit 1 - First Date
Flared Lace Dress
Light Moto Faux Leather Shearling Jacket
Nude/Taupe Bootie
Floral Earcuff
Multiple Rings
Criss-cross Bra Straps
Faux Fur Bag




Outfit 2 - Pastel Chic
Flared Lace Dress
Taupe Draped Cardigan
Pink Floral Sheer Scarf
Pink Lace Scarf
Pink Braided Skinny Belt
Taupe Over-the-knee Boots
Stacked Rings


Outfit 3 - Elegant White
Flared Lace Dress
Ivory Jacket with Faux Fur Bottom
Simple & Sweet Flower Necklace
Rose Gold Cocktail Ring
Rose Gold Statement Earrings
Nude Pumps
White Quilted Chain Purse



Outfit 4 - Casual Cute
Flared Lace Dress
Tan Off-shoulder Loose Knit Sweater
Leopard Criss Cross Bra Strap
Fur Cuff Boots
Brown Leg Warmers
White Quilted Beret with Faux Fur PomPom
Daisy Stud Earrings
Criss-cross Bra Straps
Taupe Bag

Hope you guys enjoyed the style guide~ :) I have the most fun creating style / fashion videos, so when I have break from work I will be creating more!

Photos & video by AXL Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.