{ love life } pink cutout sleek maxi dress


October is breast cancer awareness month, so I wanted to share some pink looks to remind people how important it is to get check ups! Getting screened and finding it early can help chances of survival. There are many ways to raise awareness such as joining walks which also help raise funds for research and mammograms for those in need. My aunt and a family friend are survivors of breast cancer, so it was really hard for us as family and friends to see them go through it. Fortunately both of them are still with us and doing better :)



My first pink look to share is this sleek cutout maxi dress. It has just a slight bit of cut out at the sides and a slit in the back. To play up the cutout idea, I threw on my cutout cuffs and leather work clutch. With a simple black ankle buckle sandals that has a touch of gold trim at the edge finishes it up. Photos taken by Michan!

Dress Forever21
Shoes Report Signature




Seeing my aunt and the family friend survive is another reason to want to love yourself, your life and live it to the fullest. Hence, the name for the first outfit I am sharing for breast cancer awareness month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.