{ watch your back } layering slashed back faux leather jacket




Autumn time is the perfect chance to pull out all your favorite vests and jackets to layer for new looks. I love faux leather (yay save the animals!) so I layered two faux leather pieces together for an edgy look. 


 

I recently found Lucky21 and fell in love with this jacket right away! The marled gray body juxtaposed with the sharp, black faux leather collar is so unique. Then turn around for another unique detail - slashed back! Which reminded my bestie of my cat Tao Tao, who often slashes me, hence watch your back ;)


 

The jacket featured gold zipper detail around the neck so I paired it with my favorite type of bracelet and my "YSL" phone case :P All the gold reflects in the cute gold hardware of my go to heeled bootie. Can you tell I love black x gold??

If it gets too hot, I can always take off the jacket to reveal my two fabric vest - faux leather top and chiffon peplum. It hides wider hips and gives more texture to the outfit. Tie the back for a slimmer look!

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.