{ hello october! } sunset inspired maxi dress x mint details


I read a friend's status saying his goodbyes to September, and hello to October and I thought it was so cute! It inspired the title of this outfit. Between goodbyes and hello, I picked hello because I'm trying to be more optimistic. I used to get depressed really easily but trying to look as if the glass is half full instead! So let's welcome October :)


This dress with splashes of pinks and yellows reminds me of autumn sunsets, something I love staring it. Pink and white streaks running across the dark blue sky. Since last year I've been obsessed with mint, so I used it in my accessories for a contrasting look. Photos by AXL Photography, edited by me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.