{ white on white } cropped top x mesh skirt


While I don't have one certain favorite colors (I like too many!), white is definitely creeping up on my color bias list. I am always drawn to white on white outfits. It's so elegant and sophisticated!






As much as I love white, I realize I don't own a pair of white heels! However, nude heels always solves the problem! It goes with any color and instantly elongate the legs. 

I bought the Tobi cropped top with sheer mesh last year because of the sheer insets, but never found the perfect skirt to wear it with until I happen upon this one. I love the white mesh over the cream lining. It's a bit sporty but the length makes it more sophisticated and wearable. The photos shot by Daniel Zuchnik, as we walked around Astor Place. One of my favorite spots to pig out because I am a little piggy~

As the weather gets colder, you can throw on a white leather jacket over for a layered look. I love jackets that have different textures mixed together, like this one. White quilted jacket with leather details.

Top Tobi
Jacket Forever 21




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.