{ gothic bunny } halloween 2014 outfit!



 

Halloween 2014 has finally arrived (well almost passed for me now), and everyone's excitement has been building to the moment of "what will we be!?" Last year I was an angel, and the year before was the KPOP girl group Rania, so I tend to switch from dark to light and now dark again. To be honest, I wasn't very prepared this year. I was busy with my new job and working on YouTube, so didn't really plan out what I would wear. Luckily for me, I had bunny ears and corset laying around, so I threw this outfit together!

I finally tried out NYX's new Vampy lip cream in She Devil, which really goes in creases and doesn't apply that evenly. So for those spots I filled it in with Va Va Violet from Revlon and lined it with NYX's retractable liner in black.

 


 

I didn't want to be an over the top "sexy" bunny since I was that for a friend's party before, so I went the classy route and wore a midi bodycon skirt, caged heels and my Dolce & Gabbana clutch. For the glamorous bunny touch, I added the shiny statement necklace. Since it was chilly out, I threw on my new black faux fur jacket I got at a festival event, which I'll post about in another post!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.